Korcomptenz Inc ұсынады
Implement Quality Control Management to ensure product quality and meet specific requirements.
Quality control add-on module helps the organization to improve the quality control / inspection process for both incoming and in process manufacturing. The module is very flexible and allows the user to define required setups and various parameters for the processes.
Who can use it?Existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central customers can use this add-on module to enhance their QC process.
How does Quality Control Management help?
- Formalize quality policies, standards and practices
- Encourages quality consciousness during purchase of Raw Materials and production process.
- Define inspection plans and checklists
- Define Quality Control tests with accepted values, tolerance values, sample and recount values
- Embed Quality Control tests and special manufacturing instructions within specifications
- Capture Quality Control tests via mobile devices
- Assign inventory with user defined Quality Control statuses
- Disposition inventory based upon Quality Control status
- Generate customized Certificates of Analysis; Compare to pass/fail criteria.
- Analyze Quality Control historic results
- Minimizes customer chargebacks
- Manage adverse reporting, deviation and non-conformance reporting and much more.
Benefits of Quality Control Management:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users benefit as Quality Control Management helps to,
- Reduce time & increase accuracy
- Manufacturing Module becomes complete.
- Encourages quality consciousness during purchase of Raw Materials.
- Enhances Item Tracking.
- Rejections and Returns are handled effortlessly.
- Minimizes the usage and storage of supporting documents in paper format.
- Reduction in Inspection Cost.
- Most effective utilization of resources.
- Satisfaction of Customers.
- Effective Advertisement.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Essential and Premium edition
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States