ODT Advanced Payables 365
Open Door Technology ұсынады
Handle miscellaneous vendors, printing signatures and choose from check printing formats with MICR!
Enhance your payables and add flexible check printing features
Do you need an easier way to pay miscellaneous vendors?
ODT Advanced Payables offers extensive payables capability and a wide variety of defined check formats. This solution can also provide you with extended options for check remittances, automated check signatures, and miscellaneous vendor capability, among other features.
The Advanced AP Check function allows you to define the desired check format including Check-Stub-Stub, Stub-Check-Stub, Stub-Stub-Check, Long Stub-Check, or Check-Long stub. With the Automated Check Signature function, you can automatically print a signature on an AP or payroll check. MICR Fonts are also supported by default.
The Miscellaneous Vendor function reduces the number of vendors created for one-time use. You can print checks directly from the posted invoice; create multiple Miscellaneous Vendor entries prior to printing checks; and easily navigate G/L entries, vendor ledger entries, and check ledger entries.
Features and benefits:
- You can request a Separate Remittance at time of check print
- You can print a Separate Remittance if a report was not printed previously
- Your Void Checks no longer use up a Check No.
- You can print company logos on checks
- You can easily specify company address information in each bank account
- And you have an Advanced Check tab in Purchase & Payables to allow customization of how Check reports will function
Click the Get It Now button to handle your business payables more effectively. Find more details about ODT Advanced Payables here: https://www.opendoorerp.com/products/our-apps/advanced-payables/.
Essentials and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Canada, United States
English (United States, Canada) and French (Canada)