Enrich Dynamics 365 Commerce and Operations with a PIM (Product Information Management) platform
Dynamicweb’s Product Information Management (PIM) solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce and Finance & Operations provides a single place for your business to aggregate, enrich, and distribute all of its product information to any channel. Easily manage your product experiences across your own B2B or B2C eCommerce site, third-party marketplaces, product catalog, content, partner networks and more. It is fast and inexpensive to implement and maintain, and it includes a frontend portal and an administrative access for your whole team.
Single-Source of Truth
Use Dynamicweb PIM as a single source for inheriting data across variants, product groups and languages. Import and export your product data in various formats and group products in structures that best support your product attributes.
Channels & Feeds
Intuitive PIM tools and workflows distribute product content to channels and feeds, including third-party marketplaces.
100% Standard PIM Frontend
Ready-to-use for customer and supplier portals with self-service functionality to download product information and all file types.
Customizable PIM Dashboard and Workflows
Configure your own dashboards with customizable widgets to keep track of key data and setup workflows to scale product enrichment across the organization.
Take Control of Your Extensive Product Information
The Dynamicweb PIM is a mature and professional solution encompassing all the capabilities you need to manage product information. With our PIM you get a 360-degree overview, flexible data structures to support data quality, ability to leverage product relationships, the inclusion of digital assets and support for true omnichannel, digital experiences.
- PIM and eCommerce on the same platform or as a standalone
- Fast and easy implementation
- Enrich, group and organize your products and variants
- Validate and monitor changes with notifications and workflows
- Import and export your product data to Excel
- Standard frontend with self-service for partners and dealers
- Download product data & digital assets in relevant formats
- Deliver feeds to marketplaces, channels and printed catalogs
- Setup channel-specific data feeds with independent format and content
- The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States
Arabic (United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (New Zealand), English (South Africa), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian (Estonia), Filipino (Philippines), Finnish (Finland), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Indonesian (Indonesia), Icelandic (Iceland), Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Latvian (Latvia), Malay (Malaysia), Malay (Singapore), Norwegian (Norway), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden) and Thai (Thailand).
*) The scripting language of requests and responses are in English (en-US). Yet all country/language combinations can be requested.