Secured Signing for SharePoint Online
Secured Signing ұсынады
Keep the digital chain, sign your documents and invite other to sign with Secured Signing.
Secured signing is your one stop signing platform to get to the all-important dotted line as soon as possible. Get contracts signed within seconds using our SharePoint Online integration. Simply create your document and send for signature or sign yourself within seconds. Invitees will receive a request to sign, within a few clicks the signing is complete without the need to download an app or signing up to an account.
Secured Signing uses a secure cryptographic technology for digital signing that makes it safer than a plain electronic signature. Secured Signing digital signatures meet digital signature legal standards meaning they are legally binding.
Use digital signing to streamlines business processes, cuts back on expenses, expedites delivery cycles, improves staff efficiency and enhances customer service in a green environment.
Key features for SharePoint Online:
• Speed up time to agreement by sending signing requests directly from SharePoint Online
• Add as many signature boxes and position where signature is required
• Create or re-use templates you’ve created
• Manage and monitor the signing process with real time statues updates
• Include additional form fields to capture any other information quickly
• Invitees can sign on the go anytime and, on any device
• Get rid of manual process using a complete digital process. You won’t need to print to capture a signature again.
Once the document is complete, a copy of the signed documents will be emailed to you and saved in SharePoint Online, easily store documents in a centralised location.
Secured Signing for SharePoint Online requires a Secured Signing subscription plan. Try it by opening a free account at https://www.securedsigning.com/register-account?planType=Freeway
Secured Signing for SharePoint Online Fact Sheet -
User guide for SharePoint Online at https://www.securedsigning.com/documentation/user/SharePoint/