iTwin brings the power of Bentley’s infrastructure digital twin platform to Teams.
Digital twins—exact digital replicas of infrastructure assets—pull together huge amounts of data to produce vivid visualizations and actionable insights for planning, designing, building and operating infrastructure assets.
Bentley’s iTwin Platform empowers you to leverage complex data from hundreds of sources (BIM, CAD, GIS, reality modeling, geotechnical, etc.) for better-informed decision-making. With iTwin, you can:
• Plan and design new infrastructure assets
• Manage the construction of infrastructure assets
• Optimize infrastructure asset operations
• Leverage advanced analytics and simulation to plan for the future
iTwin allows you to leverage a growing number of digital twin workflows for infrastructure, including:
• View: Participate in quick review sessions
• Quick Review: Initiate quick review sessions from design files
• Markup: Comment and markup on 2D and 3D models
• Measure and Review: Use measurement, section and model review tools
• Design Review: Initiate project reviews on an iTwin
• Synchronize Change: Sync engineering designs and change
• Track Change: Create a timeline of design changes from multiple sources
• Issues Resolution: Create, manage, and resolve project issues
• Clash Detection and Resolution: Detect and resolve clashes of design elements
• Clash Insights: Analyze clash trends through the design timeline
• Design Validation: Validate the completeness and quality of design data
• Design Insights: Analyze design impacts on key performance indicators
• Dashboards: Report and visualize iTwin data in Power BI
This application requires an assigned Project. If you do not have any Projects assigned to you please contact your administrator.
**You need to have an active account in order to use the app.
What's new since last release:
• Issue Resolution service configurable in add new tab wizard
• Personal Workflows commands:
• Get my assigned issues
• Get issues with 'keyword'
• Get issue with 'keyword' (personal & team scope)
• Updated support link (to communities)