The visual provides a long list of features including horizontal and vertical slider, the input field for data insertion, and extensive tooltip customization. Every component of the visual is fully customizable.
- It works best with numeric and date data types
- Power slider in horizontal orientation
- Data can be filtered in three different ways including Between, LessThanOrEqual, and GreatherThanOrEqual
- Slider handles can be dragged or tapped anywhere on the slider to filter data
- Change the color of the selected region in the slider bar
- Numeric input fields can be displayed or hidden
- User can display or hide the Reset button which resets the applied filter
- Numeric fields can be aligned in row orientation
- Numeric fields can be customized with these properties (background color, font color, font size, font family, width,
height, border color, border stroke, and border width)
When a license is required?
- Power slider in the vertical orientation
- Slider handles can have multiple behaviors (Tap, Tap-drag, fixed-drag) which can let user preselect values on
- Slider bar size can be increased or decreased
- Transparency can be set on the slider bar, numeric inputs, slider handles
- Slider bar unselected color can be changed to match the need of the report
- Limits can be set for handles, which allows that how close or far from each other both handles can go in the
- Margins can be set on the slider bar to fit in a large amount of data in tooltips
- Tooltip on each handle of the slider
- Custom text for each handle's tooltip, this text can be displayed before or after the data value
- Customization for tooltip includes (background color, font color, font size, font family)
- Properties for slider handle (background color, foreground color)
- Numeric input fields vertical orientation
- Numeric input fields alignment options (left, center, right)
Please visit our website https://tme-ag.de/tme-power-slider for more details, demos, and prices.
We are always available at email@example.com for your questions and feature requests.