ActiveCampaign Email Marketing
Analyze your Email marketing performance of your ActiveCampaign account in Power BI.
You can explore the various pages on the left sidebar to analyze different aspects of your campaign, including a Campaign view, Tagged Contacts, Performance Analysis, Subject, Body & Link analysis, and Unsubscription analysis.
The app enables interactive view to crucial email marketing KPIs such as open rates, CTR (Clickthrough Rate), and CTOR (Click-to-Open Rate).
- The free version of the app has refresh limits to allow you to evaluate the value of the app. To lift the refresh limits, you can subscribe to the paid version which will also get you Power BI report file (.pbix). Subscribe here
- 12 New tables: Automations, Contacts, Scores, Deals, Contact Score Values, Contact Field Values, Tracking Logs, Deal Field Meta, Deal Field Values, Deal Status, Stages, Pipelines
- New report pages for Automations, Contacts, Contact Scores and Deals
- Connect live to the dataset of this app from other Power BI reports and Excel worbooks, or export visuals' data to Excel. This new functionality allows you to use the app dataset's as a connector for ActiveCampaign, and build reports that combine ActiveCampaign data with other data sources using Composite models in Power BI
- Filter or slice and dice your report by specified contact lists, or navigate to the relevant contacts on ActiveCampaign portal
- New hyperlinks in the campaign tables, lists and deals allow you to navigate from Power BI into the external resource on the ActiveCampaign portal