Napier Regulatory Medical System (RMS) is a secure electronic medical record (EMR) system that provides an integrated platform for medical and fitness assessments. Napier RMS is purpose-built for industries driven by regulations. Using it's results in faster and seamless medical assessment processes with fewer errors. Napier RMS transforms paper-based flows to leverage medical records and workflows based on “state-of-the-art” technologies. The rules derived from best practices enable process efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
Napier RMS plays a vital role in improving the occupational health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and other personnel who require professional licenses in industries such as Aviation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Maritime and Transport.
Napier RMS provides a platform for the entry, access and assessment of medical records for fresh applicants and license holders requiring renewals.
1. Electronic Medical Records (EMR) - A centralized EMR that can be integrated with any system and provides easy access to health record
2. Reports And Dashboards- Assists continual process optimization by regulatory bodies and policymakers
3. Configurable Workflow - Customized processes for different users
4. Health Assessments - Systemized collection of electronically-stored health information saves time
5. Online Application Submission - Paperless, highly accurate data capture
6. Monitor Medical Licensing - Dashboard-based decision support to ensure operational safety and efficiency
Benefits Of RMS
1. Collaborative and Efficient
2. Adherence to regulatory standards and policies
3. Ease of application submission and remarkably informed applicants
4. Reducing errors through digitization of assessment process
5. Cutting-edge technology with lower cost improvements
For Regularity Authority Board, Napier RMS provides the necessary information required for quick and accurate assessment of an applicant’s medical fitness. It’s a decision-making platform that enables all stakeholders to efficiently work together on the assessment, review and approval of a candidate’s fitness level. By properly digitizing processes, errors are kept to a minimum, workflows are improved, and public safety standards are met at all times. For Applicants, Napier RMS will be used to meet medical fitness standards which set by their regulatory authorities, their medical assessments are kept informed throughout the entire process, involving multi-party evaluation.