Enhance your mental and emotional well-being to be stress resilient.
Healthy Mind is a 12-week challenge designed to enhance your mental and emotional well-being to be stress resilient.
COVID-19 has brought on new challenges and a new reality that we all have to adjust to. Healthy Mind challenge guides individuals in managing their stress and overall mental health during COVID-19. You will have access to all the tools and coaching needed to get you going. No matter where you are in your journey, everyone can benefit from the challenge activities and pathways.
- Assessments that educate and inform you about your spiritual, emotional, stress, and depression risk.
- Online education to enhance your mental and emotional well-being to be stress resilient.
- Trackers and goals designed to help you gauge your progress.
- Personalized coaching by experienced, Masters-Degreed Health Educators to balance your work and life, get enough restful sleep, and keep your energy levels up to achieve a healthy mind.
- An inspirational community feed that delivers tips to enrich your mental and emotional well-being and be stress resilient.
- Members can self-report or connect their device (Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Healthkit, Google Fit, etc.) to measure the blood pressure, heart rate, weight, physical activity, sleep, and more. Optionally, sponsor a tracking device of your choice.
- Reports that can be used to incentivize winners weekly and at the end of the challenge based on their engagement in the challenge. Participation, Performance, and Engagement reports are also included.
- The first and second place participants get special recognition, and everyone gets a certificate of completion. Optionally, select to reward the participants with credits for redeeming their winnings in a rewards mall that consists of a variety of Gift Cards and e-Certificates or through the raffle, premium rebate, HSA contribution, payroll credit or a reward of your choice.
Onboarding, enrollment, and engagement in the challenge is managed for the eligible participants, and it includes,
- Email and push notifications (mobile) that inform participants about their challenge progress and follow a weekly theme to educate them to manage your stress, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Members can access the challenge using a website URL or via the Healthper mobile app on apple store or google play.
- Includes digital posters and brochures to promote the challenge, text/push notifications to engage, and periodic Motivational Quotes by email.
- Email support with 24-48-hour response time.