energyControl | Cutting carbon emissions in buildings
nexocraft GmbH ұсынады
Self-learning AI-controller reducing the energy consumption & CO2 of HVAC systems by 20%
energyControl is an innovative, AI-based solution for commercial buildings. The energy consumption of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems (HVAC) is reduced by more than 20%, therefore significantly cutting down on CO2 emissions.
Through Machine Learning procedures, energyControl learns the building’s behaviour with its respective climatic conditions, even considering varying occupancy due to opening times or tenancy. After the initial “learning” period, a predictive control strategy for the HVAC system is tailored specifically to the building’s requirements and your specifications. Once put into operation, it is updated every 15 minutes—24 hours, 7 days a week, fully automated.
Intelligent forecasts provide perfect room climate throughout, offering more comfort at lower costs. By taking into account external factors such as weather or occupancy forecasts, the HVAC system is adapting flexibly to changing situations in a matter of minutes.
What we offer:
- Predictive control of HVAC systems—fully automated
- Forecast-based, adaptive optimization strategy (control policy)
- Compliance with customer-specific framework conditions, e.g. air quality, room temperature
- Inclusion of building-specific data streams, e.g. weather forecasts, occupancy forecasts
- Retrofit solution: implementation during ongoing plant operation, without interruption
- Overview of system status, energy consumption and -savings at a glance in the energyPortal
- A payback period of typically less than 15 months
Ideal for large commercial buildings with an existing building automation solution, e.g.:
- Office buildings
- Retail building
- Schools and Universities
- Building automation (DDCs/BMS)
- Standard interface (e.g. BACnet IP, Modbus TCP, Ether S-Bus, OPC UA)
- Energy consumption of HVAC plant (kWh/kW)
- Save over 20% energy: lower your energy costs for HVAC permanently with no manual effort.
- Reduce CO2 emissions: an easily implemented measure for your company's sustainability initiatives.
- Fast amortisation: the investment pays back after only a short time due to low setup costs and a quick start-up.
- Perfect feel-good climate: an increased comfort level ensures higher satisfaction of both employees and customers.
- 24/7 and always up-to-date: updates to the control strategy every 15 minutes guarantee exact and quick adaptation to any situation.