HALOCAD - Microsoft Information Protection for CAD
SECUDE International AG ұсынады
Automatically label & protect your IP in shared CAD files using Azure Information Protection.
Looking for a robust data protection software to protect your sensitive CAD/PLM files from data theft and cyberattacks?
HALOCAD extends the data protection provided by Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) for CAD & PLM data beyond the Company’s IT perimeter.
Challenges & Needs:
- Protect sensitive design data when collaborating with partners, vendors, customers, and others in the supply chain.
- It’s difficult to monitor, block and protect data every time when you export, download, or access CAD/PLM data outside the application.
- Adhere to compliance with data privacy and international and industry regulations when sharing CAD data with partners and vendors.
HALOCAD helps address the challenges by:
- HALOCAD extends MIP in native CAD environments and uses encryption to protect CAD files. Protected files can only be opened and modified by authorized users outside the company’s network.
- HALOCAD® extends the security templates provided by MIP to protect sensitive CAD/PLM files throughout the design lifecycle.
- Organizations no longer need to apply data protection to CAD documents. HALOCAD® can apply all MIP sensitivity labels automatically and without user engagement.
- Enables CIOs to have a 360° view of holistic encryption strategy using MIP and integrating it into SAP, CAD & PLM environments.
- HALOCAD enables the data security enforcement for CAD applications as part of an Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM) approach based on unified encryption strategy using MIP.
- MIP solution is a part of the Office 365 bundle suite and does not require additional effort to upgrade / maintain the rights engine.
- HALOCAD operates as a standalone solution for customers who do not store their CAD files in SAP or PLM. In such cases, it enables CAD to use MIP directly in setting, editing, and protecting the files.