Merchandise financial & assortment planning for modern retail
Empower your merchandising team
• React in real-time: monitor progress against plans in a central place; get alerted on the unexpected and stay agile; capture opportunities with confidence
• Work effectively: automate error-prone and manual workflows; create time for strategic decision making; digitize collaboration workflows
• Make data-driven decisions: operationalize historical data in planning processes; enable your team with centralized and reliable data; capture contextual information around decision
Merchandise Financial Planner & Open-to-Buy (OTB)
View, understand and manage your merchandise financial plan in one system.
• Centralized auto-actualizing data: view your single source of truth (always up to date) in the way that you want.
• Automated roll-ups and insights: highlight what is driving the business and roll-up your OTB by category, class or store cluster.
• Scenario playing: create versions of your plan to model opportunities and update the master after the strategy is set.
Develop new product assortments with data-driven insights and visual presentation.
• Streamlined and integrated planning: bring in historical sales data, product images and supplier line sheets to streamline assortment creation and purchase order placement.
• Hindsighting and attribute analysis: use product attributes to understand how current assortment compares to past successes.
• Intuitive and visual interface: combine art and science - pull product images into your plan and roll-up assortments to study your product mix both visually and numerically.
Toolio & Microsoft Integration
Toolio is a cloud-based platform hosted on Azure and fully leverages Microsoft technology to have streamlined and efficient onboarding for retailers using the Microsoft stack.
• Simplify user management thanks to user authentication and authorization via Azure AD; seamlessly exchange of information (e.g. product, sales, inventory and purchase order) by leveraging Microsoft Dynamics API integration.
• Ability to visualize key merchandising stats, open to buy status and assortment analysis, using a Power BI integration with Toolio’s merchandise financial plan and assortment plan modules.
• Seamless export and import capability from and to Excel, centralized management of buying meetings and retail calendar via Toolio’s Outlook Calendar add-in