YouTutor365 - eLearning software
Platform for creating eCourses and managing the eLearning process.
YouTutor365.com is a full-cycle eLеarning software for creating eLearning courses, managing eLearning process and monitoring students' progress.
Within YouTutor365.com you can create courses and test, enroll students to groups, assign quizzes to students, review learning journals.
YouTutor365.com is designed for personal and business use. A subscription to Microsoft Office 365 provides a teacher with access to a virtual platform - a personal environment where you can organize eLearning process in your organization. In fact, single tutor gets a full-featured LMS - learning management system.
Learning process requires minimal teachers participation by creating rules of access to the course sections and tests, as well as by using group operations in the interface.
The syllabus is a hierarchical tree-like structure, and WYSIWYG editor supports text formatting, uploading pictures, inserting videos, etc.
Four basic types of questions with different scoring algorithms meet the actual methodological testing requirements.
Group learning management and tag-based classifier eliminate the need for rigid bindings to fixed methodical templates, which allows the system to be used in different educational variations.
This system was designed for Microsoft Office 365 and provides native compatibility with Office 365 accounts and services.
In order to start using the system, you simply need to sign in with an Office 365 work or school account.
- Tree-style syllabus with three content types.
- WYSIWYG editor with image uploads and Youtube videos.
- Four base question types with several scoring modes.
- Quiz templates: sections, pass score, shuffling, timeout, retaking, etc.
- Batch records processing in student management actions.
- Learning journals for students and groups.
- Conditional or manual access to course nodes.
- Public library with sign-up ability.