Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer training will cover Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Teams devices, audio/video conferencing.
In MS-720T00: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer course, you will learn how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization using Microsoft Teams. Students will learn troubleshooting methodologies and how to resolve common telephony and voice problems.
• The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer plans, designs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots an integrated communications solution at an organization. • The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer must be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions. • The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer is familiar with telecommunication technologies and has experience in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. They must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Teams Calling Plans. • The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer manages Teams-certified devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer collaborates with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams. • The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer also works with administrators for other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance. To earn the Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer certification, candidates must pass Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams in addition to the MS-720 exam.
• Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment • Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps • Manage calling and meetings • Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment
Day 1 & Day 2
• Plan and configure Teams Phone
1. Plan Teams Phone 2. Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone 3. Migrate Voice Services from Skype for Business Server to Teams 4. Configure Teams Phone 5. Configure Auto Attendants and Call Queues 6. Configure and deploy Direct Routing 7. Extend Teams Phone with additional services 8. Lab: Prepare the lab environment 9. Lab: Plan for Teams Voice 10. Lab: Configure your environment for Teams Voice Usage 11. Lab: Expand your Teams Voice Environment to use Direct Routing
• Manage Teams Phone
1. Configure and manage voice users 2. Configure, deploy and manage Teams devices 3. Monitor and Troubleshoot Teams Phone 4. Lab: Migrate Voice Services from Skype for Business to Teams 5. Lab: Manage your Teams Voice Environment