This is a two-day remote workshop to improve the meeting room experience and how to leverage voice and video solutions, showcase modern immersive experiences, use-case design, and deep-dive planning.
a. Identify key business decision maker stakeholders. - 30 mins
b. Gather information about Customer environment. - 60 mins
c. Research Customer challenges and opportunities. - 60 mins
d. Prepare for deep-dive planning workshop module. - 30 mins
2. Art of the Possible
a. Showcase Microsoft Teams meetings capabilities and uncover business use cases and priorities. - 30 mins
b. Modern meetings vision. - 30 mins
c. Microsoft Teams Rooms and devices vision. - 30 mins
i. Showcase Poly solution options with Microsoft Teams as your meetings and rooms solution. - 30 mins
d. Immersive experience across: - 60 mins
i. Meeting at your desk (PC).
ii. Meeting on the go (mobile).
iii. Meeting in the conference room.
iv. Broadcast live events.
1. Meetings Planning Workshop
a. Build the plan to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams meetings and meeting rooms within your organization. - 60 mins
b. Discover meeting use cases. - 30 mins
c. Discuss devices and meeting room strategy. - 60 mins
d. Determine environment, site and network preparedness. - 60 mins
e. Develop deployment and adoption framework. - 60 mins
– Align to Microsoft Teams Meetings and Rooms Vision.
– Deliver a hands-on experience for Microsoft Teams Meetings.
– Determine use case and scenarios for Microsoft Team Meetings.
– Determine environment, site and network preparedness.
– Develop deployment and adoption framework for Microsoft Teams Meetings and Rooms.