*Overview and demo of Saviant’s Student Analytics Solution to predict dropout risks and improve graduation rates for educational institutions.*
Educational institutions face a wide range of challenges, which include improving student academic performance and the overall learning experience. Students come from a variety of different educational, academic, cultural backgrounds, and prior learning patterns. These can be analyzed to predict student performance and improve the academic experience.
Our Student Analytics Solution can perform analytics on student data such as performance assessment scores, attendance records, and overall participation, to extract valuable insights. This reveals critical information about their current academic performance and helps identify potential profiles who are unlikely to meet academic standards. With this, you can identify and help students in need of extra academic assistance.
* Meet with executive and leadership team to discuss business objectives and processes to assess
* Gain an understanding of how you are currently doing student performance analytics
* Recommendation of suitable analytics tools
* Overview and live demo of Saviant's Student Analytics Platform
* Estimation of costs for a final solution
* Next steps
* Three wireframes of new user interfaces
* Three charts using existing data
* Assessment of your current student data management system
* Mapping your readiness for an analytics journey
* Recommendation on analytics tools to complement your requirements
* Live demo of Saviant Student Analytics Platform
The Saviant engagement team will be traveling from India and would need a week’s notice to plan travel.