See why it's clever to configure using Item templates and save custom BOM & Route to Order Lines.
Use the Sales Configurator app to configure Item Hierarchies for Sales Orders efficiently without creating new item numbers for each Sales Order Line.
This app helps you customize a hierarchy of items specifically for a sales order line. The Sales Configurator will create all necessary purchase and production orders, and you get many great features to optimize planning.
- Customize a hierarchy of items specifically for a sales order line.
- Avoid creating a unique item number for each configuration.
- Search intelligently for items that fit the customer's needs.
- Overview the complete hierarchy with all purchases and productions.
- Calculate the expected cost of an item hierarchy bottom-up.
- Manage master-data through all levels of the hierarchy.
- Select for each item and SKU if you want the Sales Configurator to do the planning or include it in the regular MRP.
There are more features than this page have room for. Visit the landing page of Sales Configurator to read about all the great features you'll get - and to see the pricing.
In short: This app is the smart configurator. It doesn't fill up your item list with useless item numbers. It improves statistics, inventory management and master data management. And it speeds up your configuration.
To help you getting started with Sales Configurator, we have 39 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish