ACT - Purchase Requisition and Sourcing
CRT INSIGHTS TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD에 의해
Purchase Requisition and Sourcing helps users manage purchase requisitions to orders seamlessly.
The purchase requisition process plays a
key role in the buying process of an organization. It ensures that fraud is
prevented, and organizations get the most value for their money.
With the ACT - Purchase Requisition and Sourcing app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, this is made possible
as purchase requests must go through a number of approvals to ensure its
accuracy, as well as need.
A purchase requisition is an internal
document that authorizes the Purchasing department to buy items or services.
Its function allows users to consolidate
order using requisition worksheet and issue Purchase order to the
Approval workflow can be set for both
Purchase Requisition & Sourcing creating an effective audit trail for
In addition, sourcing document provides
purchaser an overview on the suppliers quoted information such as pricing, Lead
time and Expected Receipt Date. It can be summarised into report for easy
- Easily setup approval workflow secures your purchasing operations
- Requisition Worksheet can be used to consolidate orders from Purchase Requisitions
- Increase productivity with paperless built-in purchase requisition and sourcing capabilities
- Traceability of historical transaction within Business Central
- Intelligent automated vendor
suggestion highlights the best choice vendor to purchase from
This app supports the Essential and Premium
editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Business Central is