EOS Solutions에 의해
Manage empties based on order lines in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to manage empty containers in warehouse? Do you want to know the empties balance at the customer's site?
Do you need to charge the empties to the customer? Do you want the system to automatically calculate packages based on order lines?
Eos Solutions Empties Management (EPM) app allows you to manage empties (packages/pallets/load carrier) based on order lines after defining the packaging materials in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. With this app you can:
- Define empty packages as returnable or not
- Manage the warehouse handling of empties
- Charge the empties to clients if necessary
- View empties balance at the customer's site
- Manage packaging instructions in order to calculate empties automatically
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Setup the handling unit types (load carrier or package)
- View summary of empties during item filling in sales order
- Visualize detailed empties inventory
Click the Get it now button.
Subscribe for a free trial and start using these new functionalities.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See
Using this app requires installation and active subscription of EOS Over- and Under-Delivery Quantities.
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
English, German, Italian