Easily import bank statements and payment advices which support automatic application of open entries and enable hit ratios of up to 90 percent.
For the import of payment advices, you can select different formats, such as freely definable CSV files
(e. g. files from payment providers such as PayPal) or MT940 and CAMT files.
There are numerous possibilities to set up automatic accounting and application of your customers and vendors. In addition, you can define accounting rules to automatically assign and, if required, to split recurring postings. For example, you could perform monthly leasing postings to be distributed to different dimensions.
In the Payment Import, you can specify a number of settings for posting proposals for each bank.
Create payment proposals with accompanying documents, e. g. payment list, payment protocol, payment advice. The Payment Export is suitable for all SEPA transfer and direct debit formats and offers integrated connection to the online payment provider Konfipay.
Simplify your payments processes:
- Create payment proposals in all formats and regardless of the direction of payment in one step.
- Create payments without the necessity of a posted document.
- Distribute the total payment amount to several orderer banks.
- Quickly view and change, if required, the assigned bank account and the purpose which are already shown in the payment proposal.
- Benefit from features which also enable the display of all undue entries.
- Create payment advices in the CSV format to provide them to your business partners.
- Use release features for your company’s internal security.
- Perform transfers between bank accounts also in this Payments area.
Use the payment proposal features also for the application of small differences (e. g. payment discount postings, etc.).
You can use a 30 days Trial Version of OPplus 365 for free.
After the Trial you have to purchase OPplus 365. Price Lists are available on our website.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
For more information see www.opplus365.de