POS for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Web Masters Technologies에 의해
Tightly integrated POS System with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Automate Financial Accounting with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer transactions.
- Chart financial performance in real time, identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
- Stay ahead of competition with smooth integration in place, you have a clear idea on how your business is doing and what is the next step, in terms of business decisions.
- Sync all information: Automatically post and sync your POS transactions, Purchases and Returns, Dispatch Notes and Returns, Debit Notes and Credit Notes, Stock Transfers. You can also post them manually if you would like to.
- Identify profitability: With Ari + Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Integration, Ari automatically posts cost of goods sold of items sold and give you a clear understanding of the profitability.
- Set your own batch sizes: Post transactions that happened between open/close till or open/close store without hassle. You can also define the batch size of transactions to be sent to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for posting.
- Ability to correct errors: If for some reason, some transactions could not be posted to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Ari provides a log of them and the user has an option to correct those transactions in Ari and then try posting them again.
The integration supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Supported Countries: Canada, Mexico, United States, UAE, Bahrain, Singapore and India.
Ari POS integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration is available in English (US) and Arabic.