Heedbook is a first online AI-based software for evaluating and boosting customer loyalty.
Analyzing results of facial emotion recognition, verbal expressions, the content of the conversation with the employee and other parameters, Heedbook offers a complete range of services to measure overall customer satisfaction with the quality of service. The system also allows to improve business processes and boost cross-selling.
Heedbook processes a video and audio stream from a webcam or a mobile phone of a front-line employee in background mode, analyzes more than 20 various parameters of a dialogue and gives detailed analytics of the service quality. Information is provided in the context of customers, employees and offices of the company.
Heedbook offers a wide range of options:
Service quality management:
• Ranking employees according to service quality
• Supervising customer service in real time
• Analysis of words and phrases that evoke positive or negative customer reactions
• Recording dialogues for mentoring
Business processes improvement
• Exact number of dialogues and their duration
• Ranking employees according to work load
• Workload assessment
• Script adherence
• Push-notification about frontline events
Increase of cross-sales
• Identification of customer profile (by gender and age)
• Analysis of customer reactions to special offers and discounts
• Tracking frequency of the use of keywords
• Ranking employees according to cross-sales script adherence (including x-sell & up-sell)