The xViz Gantt Chart shows activities (tasks or events) displayed along a given timeline. On the left side of the chart is the Data Grid, which displays lists all the tasks as part of the project or work breakdown the structure to be completed. It is one of the most widely used project planning tools. It helps you visualize your project plan to articulate, communicate and monitor the progress.
- Conditional Formatting
- Multi-Mode Functionality
- Zoom Range
- Status Flags
- Display Additional Columns
- Milestone Customization
- Extensive Date Formats
1. Project Progress can be tracked dynamically by the zoom feature of Gantt Chart
2. Resource based planning and allocation of work can be visualized effectively
3. Handling multiple resources across various timelines can be catered using this visual
4. Analyze progress made by task groups functioning in an Organization by pictorial representation of data using Gantt Chart
For any feature requests or questions about this advanced custom visual, please write to us at : [https://community.xviz.com/](https://community.xviz.com/)
Pro features are listed in visual and [Pro Features](https://xviz.com/pricing/), additional purchase is required to use the mentioned list.