Hexaware’s IDP (Intelligent Document Processing) platform automatically classifies different documents and extracts data reducing document processing time by up to 40%, improving accuracy by 80% and saving overall cost by 30%.
Our platform uses Azure’s ML services for automatic classification and extraction of data from scanned PDF and handwritten documents. It streamlines and automates the operations for businesses looking to digitize their manual document management operations.
How does it work?
The document processing process takes place in three simple steps:
* Classification of insurance documents as claim forms, police reports, surveyor report, workshop reports, medical reports, etc.
* Extraction of required data from these documents
* Integration of the extracted data with backend business systems like Insurance management systems, Fraud management systems etc.
Train different types of documents to improve data classification accuracy. Once the confidence level for extraction reaches 100%, start classifying similar document sets and extract required information using the operator module.
* Single sign on integration with Active directory for better security management.
* Post extraction processing of data to match the data formats supported by back end business systems for easy integration.
* Mobile app with complete features for classification and extraction.
* Languages supported are: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, with 20 more on the way.
* Easy to use training module to train documents within minutes
* No license cost.
* No cost of infrastructure – SaaS model
* Built in training module for ease of use