We will provide you with a free, 1-hour briefing on how you can derive tremendous value from Power BI Premium.
You can reshape the future of the Health Care industry by adopting data-value-based care.
Power BI for the Health Care industry brings data-driven culture to the forefront and provides clinical agility, empowering health team collaboration.
Using Power BI in the Health Care industry minimizes costs, maximizes revenue, enhances patient care, improves patient satisfaction, all by abiding with the compliance regulations. Power BI can predict the requirement of new resources, specialists, machinery,
medicines, and much more.
Benefits of a Power BI solution designed for Health Care.
- Empower Health Care workers: Today’s Health Care industry is rapidly changing demands and calls for a quicker triage process. Healthcare is evolving and adapting to disruptive changes exponentially, especially in unforeseen pandemics or calamities. Power BI allows visualization and analysis of data and keeps track of patients testing demands. It helps the Health Care workers to understand and optimize the resource needs.
- Offer personalized care: The Health Care industry is striving to achieve patient satisfaction by providing ultimate patient care. Power BI is a solution providing them a chance to offer personalized care.
- Provide data security and compliance: Health Care data is very-very sensitive hence subject to additional regulatory compliance that can be provided the Microsoft Power BI environment.
- Drive foresight with actionable insights: The goal of the Health Care system is to diagnose the precise reason behind a specific ailment, cure it and restore patient health. Power BI harnesses data to offer clinical and operational insights that help patients get diagnosed, treated, and cured.
Power BI Premium Features
Power BI Premium supports larger data volumes (you can publish datasets up to 10GB) and supports greater performance (refresh data up to 48x per day). With Power BI Premium you can share your content with individuals outside of your organization to view all Power BI content including paginated and interactive reports.
There are several reasons why customers want, and even need, a Power BI Premium solution:
- Per user and per capacity licensing options so organizations can choose the best package for their needs and automatically add capacity when needed (per capacity only)
- The ability to scale beyond resource capacity with auto scale and pay-as-you-go pricing without experiencing drops in performance
- Enables individuals to author, engage in advanced self-service BI and take advantage of all capabilities of premium without unlimited distribution
- Huge dataset storage and no user quota: 100 TB of storage for each capacity provisioned
- Higher dataset refresh rates: query performance of your reports and dashboards is protected from activity of other users in power bi service
- Noisy neighbors isolation: 48 per day
- Supports cloud architecture and on-premises. Get dedicated capacity nodes in cloud and Power BI Report Server (PBIRS) to be used On-Premises
We will discuss and understand your current business insight goals in an open and collaborative conversation that will cover:
- Review of current BI state: you will quickly describe us the current state, where you want to go and constraints
- Business questions that compel you and the lack of answers you get from your current BI setup
- Business/IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
During this briefing we will:
- Explore Power BI Premium benefits
- Compare reporting options: SSRS, Power BI Premium, Power BI Embedded and Hybrid scenarios
- Power BI Premium licensing and capacity options
- Assess if licensed Microsoft technologies are available and evaluate the best Power BI Premium implementation approach
- Consider migration from SSRS