Artware LATAM Localization
pateikė AW Latam
LATAM Localization is related to the entry and maintenance of legal data required
The main objective of Localis365 was to achieve a broad Latin American localization, which could contain not only the requests of a specific country, but all the countries in the region. To make this possible we have started based on the experience with other products, and on the native advantages and functionality offered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central.
The Localization module, fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central, ensures:
- The correct system operation in each country without affecting BC performance
- Increasing business productivity
- Reduces training times in functionality and system use
The Localization has been developed to allow the detail configuration of each business process in order to minimize the re-work and users mistakes.
How was the Localization developed?
- Allowing the activation of each functionality by company, In order to grant, again the coexistence of different countries in a single instance of D365 BC.
- Regional design based on experience of previous AW location team on a different platform that covers:
- Shared functionality.
- Focus on solving local legal and taxes mechanisms and calculation.
- Focus on configurable functionality.
- Holistic of taxes, books and magnetic media approaches based on Tax Listing and configurable display formats.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Languages: This app is available in English (United States) and Spanish.
Supported countries: This app is available in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Republica Dominicana, Uruguay.
We are a management consulting and technology services organization dedicated to implement ERP and CRM solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics platform.
For more than 25 years we have supported our customers in the challenge of reaching their full potential.