Amazon Integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central
pateikė Celigo Inc - CA, USA
Fully automate synching orders, customers, inventory, fulfillment and more with Amazon marketplaces
- Order Management - Synchronize orders from all channels (storefront, POS, or social) to ensure MFN and FBA orders are not missed or delayed, resulting in a smooth, consistent customer experience.
- Shipping and Fulfillment - Leverage advanced fulfillment logistics for a great customer experience; pick/pack/ship and send real-time shipping information to customers so your customers know exactly when they are receiving their orders.
- Inventory - Avoid disappointed customers and lost sales. Automatically sync inventory levels from single or multiple warehouse locations, which are displayed in Amazon and your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- Inventory (FBA) - Synchronize the inventory changes happening in Amazon warehouse (because of multiple reasons - damaged, lost in-transit, expire, etc.) to Business Central item journals and manage the on-hand Amazon (FBA) inventory levels in Business Central.
- Shipments (Transfer Orders) - Synchronize transfer orders from Business Central as inbound shipment plans to Amazon. And correctly reflect the inventory by synchronizing the Amazon Shipment to posted transfer receipts in Business Central.
- FBA Return - Synchronize FBA customer return data between the two systems which helps in managing the inventory and credits for the customer in a timely manner.
- Optimize the buying experience with timely fulfillment, accurate product inventory, and real-time order status to help you improve customer experience and increase positive reviews.
Take control of your integrations with a user-friendly business process automation platform that provides you with best practices for integrating Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, while enabling you to create custom integrations as needed.
Efficiently scale business operations by automating order-to-cash processes so your resources can be used more effectively to grow your business.