pateikė Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
A complete solution for Quality Control Management with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Quality control is a set of measures and procedures to follow and ensure that the quality of a product is maintained and improved against a set of benchmarks and that any errors encountered are either eliminated or reduced.
Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd has developed the quality control add-on in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to identify products that meet the company’s specified standards of quality through inspection process.
Quality control + addon provides functionality ensures that incoming materials and finished products are as per standard and consistent through various stages like, Batch / Lot inspection, Sampling, Validation of results, Test certificate and release the item / product.
1. Support various Sampling methods: Fixed, Percentage and Inspection level for variable lot size as per AQL (Acceptance Quality Level) table.
2. Property test criteria: Measurement and Visual, Parameter values: target and acceptable ranges in approx. and %, define test – defect categories and its AQL values.
3. Test plan for Items for Source type: Purchase Order, Sales Order, Sales Return Order, Production Order and Subcontract manufacturing from Subcontract Purchase Order when subcontracting operation is in last routing.
4. Test plan for Stability Test of Inventory items/products on Expiry date or Periodic schedule before sale or consumption.
5. Error types, Error cause and its corrective action to assign in test result and analysis.
6. Create Quality Orders automatically from source document while posting or manually later based on setup.
7. Create Re-inspection orders to re-inspect the samples.
8. Quality order summary and Track orders: Manage all sample orders with current status and decide test result (Release/Reject) of item offered for inspection.
9. Quality order result compare: View and compare determine values of parameters from all samples of Item offered for inspection in tabular and graph format.
10. Select inventory lot by parameter: View Item with Lot / Sr no. available in inventory and compare its determined parameter values during quality check. It will help to select suitable Lot for Sales and Consumption.
11. Creates Non-Conformity report and allows to revalidate the result.
12. Move failed items in QC to different location automatically.
13. Create Purchase Return Order.
1. Certificate of Analysis from system.
2. Parameter results compare values observed between all samples in tabular and graph.
3. Print Orders, sample instruction and sample stickers.
4. Vendor performance report.
5. Defect and Failure analysis.
6. Cost analysis.
7. Status and Backlog.
8. Inward Register.
9. Lot QC status and Inventory.
10. Non-Conformance Summary.
11. Item wise QC Analysis.
12. Employee load and efficiency.
13. Shortage and consumption report.