Vendor Web Portal
pateikė Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Vendor Portal that allows integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Vendor Portal / Supplier Portal is required for the organizations to connect and collaborate with their suppliers on the internet. It provides an easy and secure way for the business and their vendors to track transactions and ensure that both parties are on the same page.
Vendors usually register on the portal and manage their account, track of their business relationship, goods and services delivered to the company, while the company can share data across multiple vendors
Vendor Portal information is drawn directly from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This gives vendor and you a real-time overview of procurement related services.
1. Consolidated and real time information of Vendors.
2. Apply filters to get
3. Tracking of confirmed Purchase / Procurement Order details like, outstanding orders, completed orders & all orders.
4. Track history of Posted Purchase Receipt / Good Receipt Note.
5. Track history of Posted Purchase Invoice.
6. Track history of Posted Purchase Credit Memos.
7. Track history of Posted Return Shipment.
8. Track history of Vendor Ledger Entries / Account statement.
9. Quick view of outstanding balance of documents like invoices or payments.
10. Quick view Dashboard information like No. of Purchase Orders, No. of Purchase Receipt, No. of Purchase Invoice, No. of Purchase Credit Memo & Return Shipments.
11. All information is specific to vendor who log in, which can be accessed any time using internet.
12. All vendor specific data are secured and confidential.
13. Sign-Up process is included.
1. Easy to access and user-friendly interface.
2. Single point of data collaboration.
3. Reduced dependency on procurement team, which frees them to work on more meaningful things.
4. Eliminates human errors.
5. Improved information accuracy.
6. Realtime overview of vendor related services on dashboard.
7. Quick view of historical data and outstanding balance.
1. Print Purchase Order.
2. Print Posted Purchase Receipt / Goods Receipt Note.
3. Print Statement (Ledger).
This app supports the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Canada, India, United Kingdom, and United States. Supported Languages English only.