MES Manufacturing execution system
pateikė EOS Solutions
Insert quantities produced & times used directly from workstations in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need to insert into the system the quantities produced and the times used, directly from workstations in the department?
Do you want to enter information using a barcode scanner? Do you need to open and use the app from a tablet or phone?
The Execution System (MES) app by Eos Solutions allows the insertion into the system of the quantities produced and the times used, directly from workstations in the department in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With this app you can:
- Enter codes of various operations to be performed
- Insert information manually or simply using a barcode reader
- Enter the quantities produced and the times used - directly from the workstation
- Print reason barcodes, badge barcodes and the job card with barcode in the header
Features and benefits of using this app:
- barcode reader usage to simplify coded operations
- setup of customized coded operations
- presence of three types of printings having barcodes
Click the Get it now button.
Subscribe for a free trial and start using these new functionalities.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available