Integrate Qpick (Warehouse Management System) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The Qpick Connector is used to integrate Qpick - A Mobile WMS (Warehouse Management System) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
QPick is a barcode-based system that adds mobility to your warehouse operations to optimize efficiency, accuracy and processes.
- The most efficient path to execute warehouse routines - Qpick is a flow-based application developed from the warehouse staff´s perspective.
- Never worry about exporting your data to a 3rd party system - Avoid inconsistent data by keeping it in your ERP system.
- Eliminate the inefficient use of ERP terminals in your warehouse - All warehouse routines can be carried out directly in i Qpick.
Benefits of Qpick
- Compatible with any Android (8+) or Windows device
- Local or Cloud-based installation
- Plug-in integrator to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dyniamic and flexible user-interface to suit all users needs
- Easy-to-use administration portal
- Separate software for stock location labeling included
- Support for Batch, Lot, FIFO, expiry dates and serial numbers
- Powerful shippping support:
- "one-Click finish" of single orders as well as handling of consolidated orders
- Support for adding or consolidate packages
- Scan-to-print shipping labels, delivery notes and customs declarations
- Advanced barcode decoding support
- Support for multiple item package quantities
- Dynamic cycle counting based on stock levels and/or time period
- Split pick lists based on warehouse zones routes
- Allow picking while stock taking
- Advanced support for printing reports/labels
- Planned or unplanned movements of items (One-to-One -One-to-Many -Many-to-One)
- Deviation handling
- Item and bin content information
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is at the moment only supported in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
This app is availiable in English (United States)
Qpick | Warehouse | WMS | Picking | Inventory | Stock Movement | Barcode | Shipping | Put Away | Scanning | Goods reception