pateikė NovaVision Software A/S
PrintVis® print MIS / ERP for print, packaging and label manufacturers
Revolutionize Your Print, Packaging, and Label Business
Are you ready to take your print, packaging, or label manufacturing business to the next level?
Look no further than PrintVis—the end-to-end print MIS / ERP software designed specifically for your industry and powered by Microsoft. A comprehensive solution that caters to every need of any print company, regardless of size or area of specialization.
Gone are the days of working with disconnected systems that only cause confusion and hinder productivity. With PrintVis, you can bid farewell to the hassle of juggling multiple platforms and vendors. Imagine the ease of managing your inventory and warehouse seamlessly, all while saving money through reduced inventory. Say goodbye to the uncertainty of knowing what to ship and when, as real-time data from your Shop Floor production is just a click away.
PrintVis understands the intricacies of your industry inside out, whether you handle packaging, labels, envelopes, large format printing, newspapers, magazines, apparel, fulfillment, bindery, or commercial printing. Our solution is meticulously designed to streamline and optimize the countless tasks and processes your company encounters on a daily basis.
Be more efficient, more effective, and more profitable - PrintVis product features and benefits include:
- Build quotes and estimate easily to simplify repeat orders.
- Estimate all jobs accurately.
- The invoicing of jobs is fully integrated into the estimating, the consumption and the job costing.
- Every aspect of a job, from quote to production to invoicing and job costing is maintained in a single repository. Status codes allow anyone to know where a job is within the company workflow.
- PrintVis integrates with base Business Central’s Advanced Warehouse Management functionality, which includes inventory control, reservations, order tracking, managing inventory at multiple locations, managing location transfers, assembling items, basic warehousing and more.
- Let your shipping department view every required shipment date, document partial shipments and partial invoices when needed.
- PrintVis grants you the full overview and history of each case with detailed information on deadlines, delivery dates, customer information, job history, etc., comparing the quotation with the actual consumption on the job.
- Online real-time electronic job ticket, data on consumption of goods and time, updated status of every order.
- Get deeper knowledge of your costs and other factors that affect your bottom line.
- Web2PrintVis manages the connection between frontends and PrintVis, allowing customers to design and submit their print orders remotely.
- Handle full range of legal requirements and currency issues, create customized reports and analyze by a variety of criteria.
- PrintVis is recognized for having surpassed over 20 years of JDF Certification and CIP4 membership.
This app supports the Essentials Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
PrintVis is available globally.