Order Book Dashboard is a FREE App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central designed to find and manage easily Sales Orders.
Order Book Dashboard allows you to have all the lines of your Sales Documents (Orders, Quotes, Invoices, Credit Memos, Blanket Orders, Return Orders) grouped in a single page and filter them according to the Document type, Customer No., Outstanding quantities, Status, Date, Gen. Bus. Posting Group.
Moreover, thanks to the colors of the Document No., you can immediately check the 'Shipment Date' of every line.
In particular you can easily keep an eye on expired Sales Orders not shipped yet.
As a matter of fact, for lines with ‘Outstanding quantities’ greater than zero, ‘Document No.’ color depends on the ‘Shipment Date’:
- Red: when ‘Shipment Date’ is before the Work Date
- Yellow: when ‘Shipment Date’ is after the Work Date but before the ‘Warning Date’
- Green: when the ‘Warning Date’ is after or corresponds exactly to the Work Date
How to use Order Book Dashboard step by step:
- Look for 'Sales & Receivables Setup' in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central menu
- In group 'Order Book Dashboard' of this Setup Page, set how many days before that the ‘Shipment Date’ expires you want to be warned with Yellow color on 'Document No.'
- Look for 'Order Book Dashboard' in the menu
- Set the filters you want in the page header
- In particular, flag 'Only Outstanding qt.ies' if you want to have a look at the lines with 'Outstanding quantities' greater than zero
- Click on 'Update Line' to refresh the page
Features and benefits of using this app:
Manage faster your Sales Orders
Recognize easily which lines have 'Shipment Date' expired
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamis 365 Business Central is available