LS Central - Mobile Inventory
pateikė LS Retail
Extend the LS Central inventory functionality to mobile devices
The LS Central Mobile Inventory app extends LS Central’s powerful inventory functionality to mobile devices, so your employees can perform any inventory task where and when needed.
In the LS Central Mobile Inventory app, you can:
- Lookup on items, customer and vendor master information
- Manage purchase orders
- Pick and receive purchase, transfer, and sales documents
- Make purchase requests from vendors
- Perform stock transfers
- Do stock counting, including cycle counts
- Adjust stock levels without reason codes
- Expand inventory prepacks
- Print labels
- Receive Advance Shipping Notices (ASN) documents with container handling
Speed up and simplify your daily work:
- Update inventory info quickly: scan the barcode on your mobile device, and send the information straight to LS Central
- View tasks and current inventory info on the spot
- Eliminate paper as data storage
- Add texts and pictures if needed
- Empower the staff to service the customer on the floor
How does it work?
To use the LS Central Mobile Inventory app, you need to have:
- LS Central (unified commerce system available on AppSource)
- LS Omni Server (included with LS Central)
- An Android device
All the setup of mobile inventory (menu, stores, terminals, users…) is retrieved at startup from LS Central.
Master data is replicated from LS Central and stored on the mobile device.
The App has offline capabilities: working data is collected and stored on the handheld, and sent to LS Central when there is a network connection.
The LS Central Mobile Inventory app is available for Android, and can run on your favorite hardware.
Learn more about unified commerce software LS Central.
LS Central - Mobile Inventory supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
Supported countries and language:
LS Central - Mobile Inventory is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arabic Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam, in English.