Competence dates for electronic invoice for Italy
pateikė EOS Solutions
Manage Italian Electronic Invoices with competence date in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to create, send, receive and import Italian Electronic Invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Do you want to check the delivery status directly on the Invoice list without leaving your ERP?
Add this free app to EOS Electronic Invoice for Italy for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. With this app you can:
- Create, view, send, receive electronic invoice including starting and ending date coming from accrual and deferrals
- Simplify competence dates management at document line level
- Fill electronic invoice with data coming from Accruals and Simulated Ledger App
Features and benefits of using this app
- Minimize user tasks, managing everything within your browser without leaving Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Automatic management of regulatory features related electronic invoice and competence date
- Get full trace and log of sending-receiving documents to SDI directly from the standard Invoice lists
- Reduce time and errors thanks to a full tracked automated workflow
Click the Get it now button
Using this app requires installation and active subscription ofand
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
English, German, Italian