pateikė NovaVision Software A/S
PrintVis® MIS/ERP for print, packaging and label companies
Are you looking for a comprehensive MIS/ERP software for the print, packaging and label industry?
PrintVis is the ERP/MIS built specifically for the print industry, powered by Microsoft.
The powerful union of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and PrintVis creates a comprehensive solution to meet every need of any
type or size of print company. Large format, label, packaging, folding
carton, finishing or commercial print – PrintVis is a flexible end-to-end
solution that meet all your requirements.
Are you tired of working in many different, disconnected systems? Do you find it difficult to keep track of inventory/warehouse and save money on reduced inventory? Not knowing what to ship and when? And do you miss real-time data from with Shop Floor/production team?
PrintVis manages all tasks and processes your company requires every day. We have a thorough understanding of your industry whether you are handling packaging, labels, envelopes, large format, newspapers, magazines, fulfillment, bindery, commercial printing, etc.
more efficient, more effective, and more profitable - PrintVis product features and benefits include:
- Build quotes and estimate easily to simplify repeat orders.
- Estimate all jobs accurately.
- The invoicing of jobs is fully integrated into the estimating, the consumption and the job costing.
- Every aspect of a job, from quote to production to invoicing and job costing is maintained in a single repository. Status codes allow anyone to know where a job is within the company workflow.
- PrintVis integrates with base Business Central’s Advanced Warehouse Management functionality, which includes inventory control, reservations, order tracking, managing inventory at multiple locations, managing location transfers, assembling items, basic warehousing and more.
- Let your shipping department view every required shipment date, document partial shipments and partial invoices when needed.
- PrintVis grants you the full overview and history of each case with detailed information on deadlines, delivery dates, customer information, job history, etc., comparing the quotation with the actual consumption on the job.
- Online real-time electronic job ticket, data on consumption of goods and time, updated status of every order.
- Get deeper knowledge of your costs and other factors that affect your bottom line.
- Web2PrintVis manages the connection between frontends and PrintVis, allowing customers to design and submit their print orders remotely.
- Handle full range of legal requirements and currency issues, create customized reports and analyze by a variety of criteria.
- PrintVis is recognized for having surpassed over 20 years of JDF Certification and CIP4 membership.
This app supports the Essentials Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
PrintVis is available globally.