Joint Use 365
Utility pole joint use management
Joint Use 365 is the leading solution for utility pole owners to manage assets and third-party joint use attachments. Federal funding (e.g., CAF, RDOF, and BEAD) is driving significant increases in pole attachment permit requests. Small cell, 5G projects, safety regulations, and FCC rules put increasing pressure on limited resources. Smart cities initiatives make vertical assets more important than ever. Joint Use 365’s automated permitting, workflows, notifications, billing, and back-office integration help you automate your permit processing, increase joint use revenue, provide better service for your attachers, and reduce the load on your staff and contractors.
For more information, visit jointuse365.com.
Managing the Permitting Process Doesn't Have to Be Hard
Are you burdened by increasing utility pole attachment requests from fiber and broadband deployment initiatives? Do you spend lots of time responding to permit status requests and looking into multiple systems and spreadsheets to find answers?
Joint Use 365 centralizes and streamlines your permitting process. Configurable permit workflows and dashboards give immediate insight into every phase of the process. Integration with Esri and NJUNS eliminates the need to switch between systems and enter data more than once. Joint Use 365 is built by Varasset, the leading provider of joint use software, on our EvergreenWorx platform. It represents decades of joint use software experience distilled into flexible industry best practices, and configured on a highly secure, affordable and quickly-installed software foundation.
Our constantly improving EvergreenWorx App Suite, which is the foundation for Joint Use 365, provides major benefits:
• Seamless data integration with Teams, Microsoft 365, Exchange, Outlook, and SharePoint
• Rapid implementation and extension of your existing Microsoft investment
• Data visualization and easily customizable dashboards
• Automated workflows that move your projects along
• World-class security provided through Microsoft Azure
Who Needs Joint Use 365?
Joint Use 365 is designed for utility pole owners. Users include engineering and joint use departments responsible for:
• Pole installations, replacement & removal
• Third-party attachment management
• Attachment permit requests
• Attachment & make-ready billing
• Contract management
• Insurance & bonds
• Pole inspections
• Labor & engagement activity management
• NJUNS ticketing
Why Choose Joint Use 365?
• Extensive joint Use utility expertise & proven software implementations
• Rapid implementation, with minimal IT burden
• Based in US, we develop, implement & support the software - full accountability
• Software is configurable, extensible & adaptable, even after go-live
• Designed to integrate - GIS & NJUNS interface add-ons
• Makes the most of your existing Microsoft investments
• Your Azure tenant controlled by your IT admin=world class, Zero Trust compatible security
• Microsoft invests $1bn annually into security, employing 3,500 cybersecurity experts
• Reduce the workload on your internal staff
• Simple, one-stop attacher self-service permitting
• Attachers can access current permit and make ready status
• Eliminate approval delays and attachment requests with mismatched data
• Quickly resolve disputes
• Streamlined make-ready and communication history
• Single repository of inspections, corrections & communication
• Accurate records when attachment owner changes
• Rebuild quickly and correctly after storm damage
• Retain knowledge of assets and processes after people retire
• Eliminate multiple systems, spreadsheets, and workarounds