Increase follow-on sales, uncover new opportunities, control rental assets & track service history.
Alithya’s Equipment Dealer for Dynamics 365 allows organizations to close more deals and target the right prospects. Our solution leverages Dynamics 365 Sales and Field Service to enable tracking of equipment sales and service history. Leveraging Dynamics 365 Sales allows your sales professionals to make decisions based on AI and data.
The following functionality is provided:
- Create, manage and view Accounts and Contacts
- Manage the sales process with Lead, Opportunities and Quotes
- Equipment Management
- Service Maintenance
- Because equipment manufacturers typically impose many rules around the combination of parts and pricing – which can be a moving target at times – dealers need a data source that provides accurate quoting and inventory, and that’s what this tool does.
- Pre-built integration with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps keep data in sync
o Accounts and Contacts
o Leads and Opportunities
o Products, Price List, Price List Items
o Quote, Order, and Invoice
o Assets, Service History
- Use the Out-of-box Field Service Power Apps to manage customer assets and dispatch resources
While the solution is built to work with Dynamics 365 Field Service with a pre-built integration with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, other ERP software such as GP or Business Central can be easily integrated as well.