Integrate Bing Maps with Dynamics 365 CRM to Visualize Data on Map by Geo-Analytical App Maplytics
Leverage the power of location-based intelligence to visualize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Records on Bing Maps for improved productivity, enhanced performance, and real-time insights. Analyze geographical data associated with the records, and take critical actions. Auto-schedule appointments in advance, plot optimized routes, manage territories, search records within radius/proximity, and do a whole lot more with support for Dataverse.
Maplytics is compatible with Dynamics 365 v8.2 and above across online, on-premises, or partner-hosted deployment. Besides desktops and laptops, Maplytics is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows mobiles, and tablets.
To learn more about Maplytics, its applications across industries, and other amazing features, do visit our engaging blogs, video library, success stories, and client testimonials.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a complete personalized demo from our technology experts.
- Map CRM Data: Geocode and plot color-coded records as per categories with custom pushpins on a map
- Proximity Search: Search nearby records in specified radii or time around a location
- Route Optimization: Optimize routes, and find more records along the route and points of interest locations
- Sales Territory Management: Auto-create territories or save draft territories. Perform binary operations & assign single/multiple territories to records with assignment rules
- Auto Scheduling: Multi-user, multi-day auto-optimized appointment planning
- Real-Time Tracking: Track sales/service reps on the field in real-time within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Maplytics API: Show Maplytics search results outside Dynamics 365
- Check-In/Out: Check-In/Out for field reps on site of visit with Geofencing. Add notes and attachments and create check-in/out requests for past meetings
- PCF control: Add components on fields, and perform Maplytics actions with multi-search and multiple proximities to view records on the map
- Overlay: View records, shape/excel files and territories together on the map
- Security template: Provide selective access to Maplytics actions to users or teams
- Marketing Management: Create geographically targeted Marketing Lists
- Mass Actions: Save views, send bulk emails, export data to excel and much more
- Heat Map Visualization: Analyze CRM data on a map with the heat of records and pie/column charts
How Maplytics makes the most of your Dynamics 365 CRM investments:
- Assures 10-30% reduction in mileage cost with a 30-40% increase in touchpoints
- Saves 1-2 hours or $800 monthly on scheduling and managing business travels
- Cuts down the territory management process from 4-5 days to a few hours.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Turkish.
Check out how Maplytics within Dynamics 365 CRM has helped some of our clients upscale their business processes:
- LMC optimized travel time of their service reps
- NM&C achieved effective turn around time with planned schedules
- ReEmployAbility plotted the nearest work opportunities for injured workers
- SVMIC finds interesting places using POI Location Search
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!