Dynamics 365 SmartConnect for Cisco Contact Centre
pateikė Maaz Technologies
Cisco SmartConnect provides Cisco contact centers a consistent Omnichannel Customer Experience
– Maaz Technologies SmartConnect solution has an instinctual interface where agents can handle voice, case, email, and all omnichannel interactions seamlessly within Dynamics, eliminating the need for multiple applications and by that means, increasing the team's efficiency.
– Helps to improve customer experience as it immediately recognizes inbound/outbound callers, reduces average handle time (AHT), streamlines case management, and optimizes caller routing also, so that each customer is put in touch with the right agent every single time.
– Increases productivity by intelligently switching between Omni-channels and Cisco connectors. A few more features worth mentioning are OneClick to call instantly, automatic call logging, dynamic customer search, call transfer support, and custom cases support.
Maaz Technologies Smart Connect is an authoritative connector that streamlines contact handling by unifying all contact channels for the agents, and in turn, it makes the entire process incredibly efficient as the agent spends less time switching between applications and can focus more on providing resolution to customers.
Maaz Technologies works closely with Dynamics 365 CRM to integrate all capabilities enabling companies to increase productivity, enhance customer experience and make better decisions to grow companies to new heights and achieve the unthinkable.
– Replace screen switching with instinctual interface
– Make call handling process efficient by identifying callers, displaying their information in automatic screen pops, and routing them to the right agents
– Matching callers instantly with existing records and searching them when required dynamically
– OneClick solution for agents to call a phone number with a single click once connected to CRM
– Get CUIC reporting of all agent activity which is automatically saved into CRM
– Smooth call transfers and conference call is also available with other agents
– Omni-channel support includes voice, chat, email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Line, and WhatsApp
– Automatic Call Logging
– Click To Dial
– Complete Telephony Functions
– Agent State Control
– Call Wrap-up Reasons
– Call Transfer/Conference
– Team Visibility
– Supervisor Controls
– Omnichannel Integration
Automatic Call Logging:
The incoming customer is automatically identified and is highlighted to the agent with all the previous details.
When a new customer comes into the CRM, it is also identified to the agent as a new prospect and also automatically logged into the CRM as a new potential business lead.
Click to Dial:
Agents can search and click to dial any user directly from CRM and they can also dial and search for any customer directly from the Maaz SmartConnect console.
A single click on a phone number in CRM is all that is needed by an agent to place a call.
Complete Telephony Functions:
A complete suite of telephony functions in the Maaz SmartConnect console, including call dialing, Music on hold, Direct Call Transfer, consult Transfer, Call Conference, Team agent, and supervisor status, and direct dial-out to team agents and supervisor.
Agent State Control:
Agents can change their state to ready, not ready, or any other state directly from the Maaz SmartConnect console.
Call Wrap-up Reasons:
Once the call gets ended, agents can select the single or multiple wrap-up reasons for actions against the call.
Agents can transfer an incoming customer call to any other agent, supervisor, or any other contact. Both consult transfer and direct transfer methods are supported. Agents can also do call conferences with incoming customers with other agents, supervisors, and any other contact.
Maaz SmartConnect intelligently identifies between agent and supervisor, and when the supervisor logs into the console.
Omni Channel Capabilities:
Maaz Technologies Smart Connect works with the Native Omnichannel of Dynamics 365 along with the CTI capabilities of Cisco. The agents can select from which one to receive requests either calls through CTI or chats through Dynamics 365 Omnichannel.