PragmaBanco – Customer Service
pateikė Pragmasys Consulting
Master Data Driven Customer Service Workflow Automation Solution for Banking
The solutions helps in bringing ‘Customer Centricity’ of the service business processes in Banks & NBFCs by allowing different internal teams to collaborate on Cases. It drives operational efficiencies and differentiated service by enabling consistent customer experience across various channels like Web, phone, SMS, email & Chat.
The solution has prebuilt data models suitable to India with support of entities like Financial Accounts, Financial Products, Customer 360 with cross Sell & Upsell Offers, KYC insights & Branch Hierarchy.
Pragmasys offers a configurable Customer Service Workflow Automation Solution which transfers control support process flows setup from developers to business users. It provides comprehensive case management capabilities including ability to define multiple flows based on different criteria, multistep sequential processes with defined SLAs.
Business users can:
- Define masters for various stages of process flow and associated statuses
- Define different service processes flows based on products / business lines or any other criteria and set up stages and their transition based on different statuses
- Define assignment rule for each stage with flexibility to assign the Case either to individual or Queue or team
- Define Service Level Agreement / Turn Around Time at case level as well as at each stage of resolution process flow
- Define the communication/notification template for internal and external SMS/Email communication. This helps in providing timely update to customer on progress of the service request
Some of the preconfigured processes in context of India Banking & NBFC Service processes include
- India specific KYC process (Changes to Contact details, password & Address) that address regulatory requirements
- Financial products specific service processes covering
- Loans for Cash/Gold/Property (Request for transfers, Increase of amount & age, Changes to interest rates)
- EMIs (Payment mode changes, Changes to Post Dated Cheques)
- Cards Debit/Credit (requested related to PIN change, blocking/unblocking of Card)
- Generic processes related to request for digital or paper based Financial Statement
Predefined Case Management Dashboards are available to track KPIs
Contact us for any support - email@example.com