Course Manager: Dynamics 365 for Training Providers
pateikė Preact Ltd
Bandomosios versijos trukmė: 2 val.
Simplify course administration with pre-configured functionality for training providers
Are you in the training industry? Finding your processes repetitive and complicated?
As a purpose-built solution training providers, Course Manager accelerates the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 by providing pre-configured functionality to modernise your processes and increase scale.
Designed and built to work right out of the box, Course Manager includes features to manage your courses, delegates, bookings, resources and venues.
Why choose Course Manager?
Course Manager will simplify the management of your customers, courses and communications. No longer find yourself navigating Excel spreadsheets, or duplicating admin efforts across multiple applications. Use dashboards and personalised views to quickly check upcoming courses and current availability, and efficiently process bookings in the same application.Years of experience in the industry have given us the expertise to support the digital transformation of training companies by modernising processes to meet the day-to-day challenges you face.
Built on the Microsoft cloud platform, Course Manager natively integrates with Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and other familiar Microsoft products.
- Centralised course catalogue: Track each repeatable course all in one place
- Manage provisional bookings: Set booking status to provisional for a set number of days, and only confirm when payment is received
- Send timely, personalised communications: Without leaving Course Manager to share joining instructions, invite external trainers, send feedback requests, and handle other routine messages.
- Session builder: Define elements for individual sessions in each training event i.e. dates, times and venues
- Advanced trainer cost calculations: Easily work out trainer fees by recording resources rates, and using inbuilt calculations
- Certifications: Create and share certifications with delegates, and track expiry dates