Integrated solution for Dynamic 365, streamline virtual or physical large-scale events efficiently.
Due to the absence of a dedicated online platform, event planners struggle to use technological solutions to plan, manage, and successfully execute large-scale virtual events as they face several challenges.
Visionet's Event Management Solution (EMS), built on Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Azure, and Power Platform ecosystem, is a sophisticated suite of digital products working together to create a seamless journey for attendees and all stakeholders.
EMS is a unified platform, with a holistic view of all tasks, from event operations, sales, and marketing operations, to back-office operations. Thanks to the omnichannel capabilities of EMS, these operations will no longer exist in silos. It is an ideal event management solution for streamlining and planning of your online conferences, trade shows, and other large-scale events.
- Exhibitors, attendees, and speaker management
- Financials and membership management
- Event, exhibitor, and attendee's scorecard
- Contract management through DocuSign
- Integration for venue management
- Booth and sponsorship sales
- Collaboration on digital signage
- Content distribution via SharePoint
- Event, exhibitor, and attendee insights
- Meeting room reservations
- Event registration and check-ins
- Marketing leads and dashboards
- Surveys and interactive feedback
- Exhibit floor planning
- Case management – concierge services
- Mobility access
- Manage all planning and execution tasks anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Complete tracking of correspondence prevents any communication gaps with participants.
- Extensive integration capabilities link EMS to other Dynamics 365 modules for workflow automation.
- Live streaming integrations with ON24, Zoom, Cisco, WebEx, TalkPoint, Vimeo, etc.
- Seamlessly evaluate sessions through recording, polling, and live Q&A.
- Feedback collection helps improve future events.
- Views and reports are customized to the needs of each user to enhance productivity.
- Use comprehensive search to quickly find the participants and other event information you need.