Approval Request Management System
Approval Manager for Office 365 is available as a free, fully-featured 14-day trial (1xSite License with an unlimited number of end-users.).
The Approval Manager is a SharePoint-based solution designed to help organizations automate and manage all kinds of approvals.
The system allows managers to quickly & easily create custom approval forms with customizable fields, customizable approval paths and also dedicated expense sheets for approvals related to tracking costs. Managers can create as many approval types as your organization requires, and grant access to groups of approvals for selected employees (i.e. deputy manager). The reporting functionality allows you to export selected requests to CSV format, in order to integrate data with other applications.
• Create an unlimited number of approval templates
• Customizable approval form fields (supports numerous field types such as Text, Choice, Number, Currency, etc.)
• Customizable approval paths (1-6 approvers)
• Can be integrated with many systems via Microsoft Flow (i.e. Dynamics 365, Salesforce,Slack etc)
• Access management (three levels of users: Employees, Administrators, and Managers)
• Allows groups of Managers the ability to perform administrative functions on selected approval types
• Customizable display settings (default currency, company name)
• Email notification of approval requests
• Customizable email templates with the ability to define CC email notifications when the process is started or finished
• Ability to export selected approval requests to CSV or MS Excel
• Ability to print approval requests
• Ability to add multiple attachments to requests;
• Excel-like interface for viewing and working with expense data
• Multiple currencies supported
With custom form designer you can create an approval process for any use case, aligned precisely with business needs, for example:
• Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement
• Sick Leave Payment Request
• New Hardware/Software Request
To discover more about what we offer please open the product page.
• The user who opens the add-in for the first time automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• The add-in installer installs the sample approval template. You can delete or edit this template in the Administration panel.
• The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing Activation Key, the total cost is $699 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, with free updates and support).
• After installation, you can pin the add-in to SharePoint top/left menu, or MS Teams, it's explained in the product FAQ (end of product site).
Have questions or need assistance with our solution? We're here to help! Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to provide prompt and friendly assistance to ensure you have a seamless experience.
Check out our promotions:
• 9 Sharepoint add-ins at a reduced price, more info: http://ivero.net/app-bundle.html
• 20% discount for registered charities
Version 188.8.131.52 released:
-added ability to disable(hide) request template