Infopédia - Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa
pateikė PORTO EDITORA
The rigour of a Porto Editora dictionary always at hand, in Word or Excel
Porto Editora’s “Infopédia - Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa” Office add-in was developed to support the production of Portuguese language content in a simple and intuitive way.
With it you will have access to:
• Over 300.000 definitions and 120.000 entries that include phonetic transcriptions, phrases and idioms
• Recognition of 1,650,000 verb forms, nouns and adjectives
• Over 100,000 etymologies explaining word origins
• Coverage of both old and new Portuguese spellings
Select any word in your document to get its definition, without leaving that window. Alternatively, you can search directly in the application window.
To copy any definition to your document, simply select the desired text and press the icon that appears next to it.
As the contents provided by this add-in are constantly being updated, an active internet connection is required for access.
Infopedia.pt | www.infopedia.pt
Porto Editora - 70 anos a abrir horizontes
- Gali skaityti ir keisti jūsų dokumentą
- Gali siųsti duomenis internetu