LawToolBox Deadlines & Matter Management - Teams
pateikė LawToolBox.com Inc.
Click “Get it Now” to try before you buy - Transforms Microsoft 365 into Office for Legal
This app leverages a variety of Microsoft products to create a unique and important tool for legal professionals to manage case-specific and rules-based deadlines for litigation and corporate legal. From an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, users set up a LawToolBox matter or case in Microsoft Outlook. The app seamlessly creates a Microsoft Group, including a SharePoint Site, document folders, OneNote, group calendar, and shared inbox. Users can also select the "basic set-up" to manage deadlines without creating a Group or SharePoint site. Personnel can share the matter to any user in their firm. Calculate deadlines based on the rules (e.g., the rules of civil procedure in state or federal court across the US and even outside the US) and the users Outlook calendars are automatically updated for all members:
- Use a rule-set or choose “general matters” for basic calendaring
- Calculate litigation, administrative, regulatory or custom deadlines
- Add, update, or remove case-specific deadlines and events
- Track a history of who made every change, and when they made that change
- Update team member Outlook calendars as deadlines and users change
- View, email, download reports
- Generate reports by matter, user, team, firm, recent, upcoming, or hashtags
- Auto docket deadlines as PACER emails arrive (outlook only)
- Instantly save emails with attachments to matter in SharePoint (outlook only)
- Collaborate on specific matters or cases with experts, co-counsel or clients
- Create a document folder, OneNote, shared Inbox, calendar (optional)
- View analytics on average length of matters and motions
- Use AI to suggest Outlook contacts to tag as experts or parties for matters
- Delve insights on people you work with most and co-worker’s case activity
- Search for keywords and phrases across Office 365
- Works with Outlook for PC and Mac on desktop
- Possible Malpractice insurance discounts
- Works with any case management software that 2-way syncs with Outlook
- Direct sync with most cloud or premise-based case management
- 1st Place, SharePoint Integration - Best SharePoint Solution 2018
- 2nd Place, App for Teams - Best Office Integration 2018
- 3rd Place, Add-In for Outlook - Most Business Value 2016
Anyone can use in minutes. This app is free to download and comes with a free trial, requiring a paid subscription after trial. Also, check out the companion Outlook Add-in to manage your LawToolBox matters from either Outlook or Teams. Access our LinkedIn Community to see what the community is saying about this product.
NOTE: This App works with Office 365 E3, Office 365 E5, Microsoft 365 E3, Microsoft 365 E5, and Small Business Premium. An IT person will need to log into an Office 365 Global Admin account to accept permissions on behalf of law firm or legal department to allow the LawToolBox App to be enabled for designated users to create Office 365 groups and/or Teams and to manage group/team members before others can connect to and start using the app.
- Gali siųsti duomenis internetu
- Šis papildinys gali pasiekti jūsų asmeninę informaciją, esančią aktyviuose pranešimuose, pvz., telefono numerius, pašto adresus ir URL. Papildinys gali siųsti šiuos duomenis trečiosios šalies paslaugai. Kitų jūsų pašto dėžutėje esančių elementų skaityti arba keisti negalima.