Simple, affordable and powerful
The OneNFP Financials Lite App, powered by Microsoft Dynamics NAV, provides users the ability to run reports and drill down to the underlying transactional detail. For example, a program manager will be able to monitor budget to actual expenditures related their his/her program and review transactions in real time as they are posted in the financial system.
The application connects the KPIs and reports with their Microsoft Dynamics NAV – OneNFP Financials Lite back office information. The accounting department can publish different KPIs and reports for the entire organization or per individual user. Each user will be able to access and navigate the main OneNFP Financials Lite accounting solution from this App depending on their permissions to do further research. They will then be able to send data to Microsoft Excel (online or desktop version).
• Accounting department is able to expose key organizational KPIs and reports to everyone in the organization
• Users can navigate and view all financial data
• Save time and effort spent responding to requests for information made to accounting personnel
• Send data to Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Word/PDF for dissemination or for further analysis
• User who installs the app for the first time must define settings to connect to OneNFP Financials Lite
• Supported browsers: IE10 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
• Users must be a licensed limited user of OneNFP Financials Lite, cloud-based Financials and Fundraising software for Nonprofits
For more information, please visit our site:
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com