Kno2's bot for Teams allows users to request, retrieve and send patient records on-demand, and collaborate in real-time with other healthcare providers without having to leave the Teams window!
Kno2 is helping to address the urgent need for better care team collaboration, and point of care access to patient information across the healthcare industry. The Kno2 bot for Teams can be used on desktop as well as on mobile to ensure that no matter if you are in the office or on the go, you can participate in care coordination for your patients.
Among the capabilities that users will have include:
• The ability to query for a patient's records, returning results from local hospital systems in real-time. No more back and forth communications to secure the records!
• Users can securely send documents to referral partners or other healthcare professionals in a HIPAA-compliant manner, directly from the Teams window, without needing to jump between different systems
• Collaborate with a patient's care team or other healthcare workers via chat, call or video conference to ensure all necessary parties are involved in care coordination
• Receive clinical information on a patient and match it to their record
• Take a photo from the Teams app and immediately begin coordinating with others for quick resolution of patient issues
Note: In order to use Kno2's bot for Teams, users must have an active Kno2 account, and permission to use the bot for Teams. To find out more information on how to get a Kno2 account or how to use t