pateikė AgreeYa Solutions Inc.
Leverage 30+ chart types to visualize and display your data on BI and dashboard
Easily create visually compelling SharePoint charts and dashboards that include dynamic filtering, drill-down reporting, and a rich user experience. Given that there is no native chart web part in SharePoint, qChartView charting solutions are ideal for BI and dashboard scenarios. qChartView offers an amazing user experience and further adds value to application development.
• Users can aggregate chart data from across multiple SharePoint lists, sites, site collections, and web applications
• Customize chart elements such as fonts, labels, backgrounds, canvas, logos, tooltips, and much more to create a rich user experience
• Supports point-and-click code-free configuration of chart elements
• 30 plus chart types including scatter, donut, pie, and line to satisfy a wide range of visual, BI, and dashboard requirements
• Accepts filtering values from other QuickApps web parts that allow for powerful dashboarding capabilities
• Can be used to visualize Sales data such as the revenue generated, opportunities, leads, revenue by zone or quarter, and more in the form of charts. Enables the stakeholders to view and analyze the data at a glance.
• Can be used by Finance departments to provide metrics, KPIs, forecasts, and other critical information that can aid decision-making and help to create an effective course of action.
• Can be used by HR professionals to make workplace decisions, explain quantitative trends to non-technical audiences, and engage and persuade others about their messages.
• Maximum response time for Severity Level 1 issues
• Technical support coverage
• Access to online forums, documents, videos, and knowledge base
• Online service request management
• Basic how-to and troubleshooting assistance
• Latest software/firmware upgrades
• Phone support
• Email support
For detailed installation and configuration details, please download and read Quick Start Guide at http://quickapps.agreeya.com/tech-docs/Quick-Start-Guide-for-QuickApps-qChartView.pdf
This free evaluation version will work for 30 days. Please contact QuickApps Sales Team (email@example.com) for any query related to enterprise and bundle licenses.
Supported Browsers : Edge, Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Supported SharePoint versions : SharePoint Online