Use Advanced Analytics for Correlation Analysis: Alerting, Trend Lines, Ranking & More!
Are you trying to see if your two or more variables might mean something when put together? Plotting a scatter/bubble chart with your data points can help you to determine whether there’s a potential relationship between them.
Measure how data sets are related and test relationships between quantitative variables or categorical variables and identify the strength of the relationship between desired variables in a correlation analysis using a scatter/bubble chart.
Key Feature Highlights:
- 10+ Templates - Select any of the pre-defined templates to configure the required plot style or use 'Build your own' template to build from scratch
- Chart Types – Choose from two types: Scatter and Bubble chart
- Scatter chart – Display correlation between two sets of data along an X and Y axis.
- Bubble chart – Add another dimension to scatter chart to indicate the size and magnitude
- Play Axis – Allow end-users to observe changes in the data over date or time dimensions with an easy to enable play axis option
- Strategic use case – Enable variance lines with color customization based on the x-axis, y-axis, or size values
- Marker customization
- Marker images - Use custom images to represent categories used in the legend
- Marker types – Select from five different marker types including – circle, square, upward triangle, and more!
- Data driven rules for Alerting – Use Conditional Formatting to highlight outliers based on set rules, to gain insights on your data
- Storytelling using Annotations – Enable interactive storytelling by adding additional context to specific data points
- Advanced Analytics – Gain extra insights on your data by configuring reference lines, trend lines and reference bands
- Runtime Interactivity – Select from a variety of node styles to match your preferred aesthetics and enhance visual consistency
- Ranking based on Top/ Worst performing categories
- o Lasso, Reverse Lasso, zoom – report end-users can toggle zoom and lasso with a single click using the utility menu
Why choose xViz visuals?
Why choose xViz visuals?
Trusted by 2000+ customers, including most Fortune 500 companies
Over 2M+ downloads across 40+ countries
Lumel, as the organization, is the #1 Power BI Visuals ecosystem leader with 20+ visuals (with Inforiver and ValQ) spanning all use cases making us the one-stop shop for all your Power BI use cases for features/functionality gaps unmet by native Power BI.
To know more about how the visual can empower your reporting in Power BI, visit - Bubble/Scatter Chart Resources
Have any feature requests or queries about the visual? - Reach us at xViz Community
The visual contains some Pro Features and additional purchases are required to unlock the full potential in Power BI Service - Learn more